Friday, December 21, 2018

SafeCow Gene Mods

The SafeCow girl is a modified version of "Chibi Cowgirl" by Morning Panda

HuCows have been on the collective minds of the discord server for the last week. I'm not really sure how it started, but it's been a fun week overall. Of course the Institute is happy to help with expanding the new dairy market with safe*, thoroughly-tested**, genetic modifications***!

I made the quick little gif above, and Besty got so excited that he stayed up at night making a little hucow arcade game called "Happy Hucow Farm". The whole thing hit upon some plans I have that I haven't thoroughly shared yet, so I thought I'd post some of my notes from my handy AW notebook #2. 

Besty's free-time hucow game
The concept of "job game" mini games came about as a result of some of my plans for employment at the institute, involving some fun with GLADyS or setting up some always-fun product testing when you reached a higher rank. In the case of the institute, it's more of a look inside the organization, and an introduction to some potential story chains. But then I started thinking that there are similar things that would be fun to explore in other game careers. Progenerate Technology and Managing the Farm Co-op's dairy operations. I think they'll add perverted little snippets of fun to each week ^-^

Green line art courtesy of my son, ThaumXI

Sorry for my handwriting, I wasn't thinking about showing people back when I wrote all this stuff.

In the development department, things have been progressing at the usual pace. More work on NPC conversations, several loose ends, and the addition of tier 1 and 3 homes to the game, along with the ability to move to a new home with the help of Tiffany at Apple Cleft Realty.

Christmas is coming up fast, and I'm going to try to come up with something fun for you guys here, so stay tuned. Also, don't forget the writing contest

I'll leave you with some older gifs I made that are related...

Cleaned up gif of Mattie by Matsu Sensei
Pixel sprite animation by unknown artist turned into larger dairy gif
... And some normal gifs...








* Probably. Remember, your farmer believes the benefits outweigh the potential risks.
** Lots of testing, though said tests may not necessarily relate to actual product safety or effectiveness.
*** At least a little, and some other things. Read the individual product labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.