Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Home at Last!


Hello everyone, it has been a while, hasn't it?

Now that my home leave is over and I'm back on Guam, things can finally get back to normal again. I enjoyed seeing my family again after two years, but I did start to miss having my own bed or a quiet place to work. Now that I'm back, I suppose it's a good time to share some of the things we've been working on for our next release. :D 

We've been working on some fundamentals, for the most part. Improving access to existing conversational content, for example. We also have NPCs from work and school start the occasional conversation with you, rather than requiring you to talk to random strangers on the street to meet people. I've been working on establishing a more responsive action menu in sex scenes and expanding/improving the content there. These changes should make a noticeable difference in playability.

I've also wanted to focus a little on the community options. For some time now we have basically only had the discord server, which I believe can be somewhat limited in terms of making information available, collaborating, and providing feedback. It's difficult to do things like share mods or request proofreading and things like that. It also is a royal pain to find already answered questions there as well. To make up for that, I figured it's time to expand some of the options we have available. 

First we have a new forum which you can visit here. There are boards set up for sharing mods, collaborating on writing submissions, and more. I think it should also be a little easier to share negative feedback there as well, and that's important because it's not always obvious what we need to work on improving.

The other item we've created is a proper wiki, www.aw-wiki.com to help share information about the game. It's brand-new, so there isn't much there at the moment, but we'll try to get it started with some basic information. There's a limit to what the in-game encyclopedia can do in terms of sharing information, so having a proper wiki should be helpful for new players. With some help from volunteers, we can even have a lot of useful information available like door codes or the effects of different transformatives.

That's about all I've got for now, so I'll get back to work!

Thanks for your support!

ThaumX

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.