It's that time again, time for another release!
There are a few graphic elements in this release, but for the most part, it's just named "horror release" because of Halloween. The image of the bloody girl comes from the movie Naked Zombie Girl, which you can watch on YouTube. It's not great--the cinematography is particularly distracting--but hey, it has a naked girl killing zombies. The most interesting part for me was how they pretty much entirely avoided showing any nipples, the fake hair worked pretty well. Unfortunately, she doesn't actually kill zombies with a dildo sword, because that'd be awesome.
Anyway, back to the release!
We've spread out our effort somewhat this month, adding smaller chunks of content all over the place. There are still some cool larger things though as well, particularly in the form of main story content (female start), school content, and a unique fair event at the Farm Coop. We've been trying to take everyone's feedback in the survey to heart, and have been focusing a bit more on fetish content and other suggestions. We're always open to suggestions and ideas, so you don't need to wait for a poll or survey! We know we aren't perfect; your feedback is very important for making a better game :D
We've also got a few areas of code additions or improvements this month, mostly planned items such as custom action buttons and code surrounding children. Still, these are primarily to support adding content, so they haven't taken up a lot of development time compared to the major systems. Custom action buttons, for example, are important for adding unique action prompts, such as those needed for quests and the main story. Genetic code helps create children, which are needed for content surrounding any of the PC's bundles of joy.
We've also been expanding some of the things to help bring the world and certain things to life. Random events, small observations or occurrences that happen in various locations, and things like global parsers to modify game text based on bimbo level or certain kinks. We've continued our debugging efforts as well because things are always better with fewer bugs!
Code Lines: 187,510
We've received some varying reports of issues revolving around the system for scheduling dates or hangouts, such as planned dates disappearing from the schedule. Unfortunately, Besty, myself, and some of our testers have been unable to replicate the issue. To be clear, we try to replicate a bug so we can figure out what's going wrong (and therefore fix it), and not because we don't believe the reports. So, if you encounter something weird that happens with the date and hangout scheduling, please let us know about it. We'd really appreciate information on what you happened in the game between scheduling and things going awry, including things like saving/loading, etc. Also, the situation that you scheduled the date in (location, who contacted who, etc) could also be useful.
- Added eldritch horror mechanics.
- [female start] New main story event and quest.
- Lily will now text the player on Sunday after exiting the prologue.
- The player must show up at Lily's place to meet her for the first time.
- It's a scene where the player visits Lily's basement and learns more about her role in the grand scheme of things.
- Failure to show up results in a bad end when Lily "recycles" you.
- Oldest Profession school content added for all the courses offered.
- Includes variable "lessons" for the Jobbing 101 and 201 courses.
- Rewrote and expanded Besty's new Maid Pouffiasse school content.
- Children objects added to the game.
- Children are now generated when the PC gives birth (and isn't a surrogate).
- Children have traits based on simple genetic output using the parent's appearance traits such as hair color.
- Children may be named by the player after giving birth.
- The player's children are now displayed in the social menu, with basic information including age, growth, and physical traits.
- The child class has been set up for more complex interaction with children at the Appletree creche.
- Includes support for "special" children, such as those fathered in a crazy experiment or by aliens or something.
- Children persist through saves of course, but can not currently be interacted with (that's coming a little later).
- The <<has>><<orhas>><<or>> AW trait/kink logic macro had a hidden bug discovered and fixed.
- A good deal more existing content should now change as intended based on the player's character.
- A new Totally Accurate™ documentary about Stalin and the USSR now occasionally can be found on TV at all hours.
- Womb burst threshold math adjusted to be more forgiving.
- The benefit of multiple elasticizing treatments is now multiplicative rather than additive.
- The womb burst bad end now uses the correct image.
- Animal hair and tails are now a thing, so you can become a Neko girl.
- You can have features from a cat, dog, or fox.
- Get the experimental treatment from Nekomatics in the medical district.
- Parser functions contain basic descriptions of the ears and tails.
- The player's character description describes the ears and tails, but currently little other content describes these features.
- Code support for non-human dongs has been added, but parser support has not yet.
- NOTE: Nekos and some fancy cocks are pretty much the whole scope of what we're planning here.
- If there's an outpouring of support for more furry-lite type things, we may consider adding them (if easy enough) or slating them for after 1.0.
- The Tummy Hugger pregnancy tracker output formatting has been fixed.
- There is now an extra sperm removal process to make sure even special sperm is removed from the fallopian tubes after conception.
- Improved the dialog system that utilizes SugarCube's native dialog windows.
- Dialog windows now refresh the UI on close to account for any time/changes that happen while the dialog is open.
- Fixed the no-cleaning cheat so that it actually works.
- Improvements and fixes to the fertility system in regard to the Multiple Ovulation mutation.
- Adjusted the time spread of ovulation to be more effective/fun.
- Days to ovulation information is now properly calculated based on the next potential ovulation in the spread.
- Further ovulations in the spread are prevented if the player conceives, preventing sudden twin-womb pregnancies.
- If the player has the toilet fertility module installed or the fertility seal tattoo, the main phone UI display of the player's cycle will be more accurate.
- Besty bug causing player characters to wake up too-damned-early has been fixed.
- Added Custom Action Button system.
- Allows unique action buttons to be used for specific actions, quests, and events without hardcoding new buttons.
- Gives access to creating action buttons to mod authors.
- Added a system of global text parsers to alter and substitute words across the game based on central values.
- Alters all game text, so it is intended to represent a change to how the character sees the world in addition to just dialog.
- A bimbo score of 50 or more causes the most extensive set of changes to occur.
- Having the slut kink (or ramped up evolutions like hyperslut) causes some changes like sometimes describing cocks more positively.
- Having the cumslut trait will sometimes cause cum to be described more positively.
- Example: "He sprayed baby batter all over!" can become "He sprayed delicious baby batter all over!"
- Slightly increased the rate skill points are gained.
- Further increased skill point gain rate for schools.
- Created new passage tester dev tool to aid proofreading/editing new content
- Tweaked the exposure threshold for the lower body as it counts for being exposed in public.
- Several other things I've totally forgotten about, usually minor.
- Random roving editing/correction of Besty's writing
- Cooking is expanded with some new recipes and ingredients.
- New events:
- Bridge area
- "Free bodies" downtown
- Mall area
- Fert Corps street
- Fert Corps redneck Fair with various events added. You can visit it on 19-21 of April at the north of Farm Coop.
- New TV content - "My little horse girl" episode
- Maid pouffiase school content for all courses.
- Fully implemented exercise system. It changes your tone if you work out enough. And if you neglect any physical exercises for long enough you'll get weaker. Whoa, just like in a real-life!
- Fully implemented nutrition system too. Your weekly spending on food (Sunday "week summary" window) affects your nutrition as well as eating at fast food in the mall and other places. Exceeding your calorie intake will result in gaining weight while exercising and a more healthy diet will allow you to lose some weight.
- Small one-line flavor events added to some major locations.
- Several bugs fixed:
- Athletic clothes don't disappear after buying anymore :D
- Error on subtracting like from NPC that calls you to hang out
- Sex with stripers fixed.
- Items don't seem to be removed from the "owned" list when placing them somewhere SRM
- Friends convos go in circles bug fixed
- Tone level changes during prologue fixed.
- Contacts disappearing overnight fixed
- Saving is no more available at the schools.
- School NPC interactions fixed.
- And many many more...
My character has died of depression due to low happiness. I can not find a way to raise it. Also I had a schedule meet up at the park with someone named Toby but they they weren't there.ReplyDelete