Friday, March 13, 2020

Hot Sand


Hello everyone, so I've finally made it back to Guam and gotten things (mostly) in order around here. It's quite a relief, and it also means I'll be able to get back to a more typical schedule and a better working environment. That's good because it's surprisingly difficult to write smut in a hospital or cancer treatment area. All the noise and distractions suck--especially with my attention span--but that atmosphere also makes it really hard to get into the right mindset to write at all.

Not that I have any complaints about the experience, I'm just happy to get back home and work. Things with my wife have continued to improve, and she seems to be doing pretty well, all things considered. Dealing with an ileostomy is... a unique experience, to be sure, but you just gotta do what you gotta do. On the bright side, the pathology report came back saying that the radiation and chemo had a full therapeutic effect. The removed lymph nodes along with the tumor itself had no sign of cancer, which is pretty much the best result we could have hoped for. She'll still be doing the really serious FULVOX chemo course starting next week to catch any cells that may have migrated away from the tumor site, but her prognosis is good.

In AW news, for this month we're going to be focusing primarily on content again, though Besty will be doing some more work on the sex toy system. I'm going to be splitting my efforts between the main story and the sex system writing. As usual, we'll probably squeeze in a few other small chunks of content here and there, and I'd like to spend at least a little time expanding on the body portraits. We may also get some work done on expanding the current lineup of mod interfaces, but that's more of a hopeful plan for what to do if everything else goes smoothly.

It seems like 2020 has been one hell of a crazy year thus far. I'm not sure it's going to get any better, but I certainly hope it does! In any case, I'd like to say thanks for your continued support of AW, especially with everything that's been going on with my family and the world in general. It means the world to me; Accidental Woman wouldn't be possible otherwise.

o7

ThaumX




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.