Monday, April 15, 2019

Pestilience


Hello everyone,

It has been too long since my last update, especially since Besty is too shy to do an update of his own to the dev blog. 

I've spent the last several days in bed, sick with the worst cold I've had in years. I'll save you the gory details, it's enough to say that there was a point where blood started getting involved and everything got messier from there.

Judging by how long it has taken to write these last few sentences, it'll be a little while yet before I'm back to work at full speed. 

Before this pestilence began I was mostly working toward finishing the prologues. Besty is nearly done implementing drugs into AW. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.