Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Writing


Hello everyone, it's time for the regular AW update :D

We've been working on some cool stuff over the last week. In fact, I'm pretty shocked by how much writing I've gotten done. It seems I've started to find my writing groove because I've written about 12,000 words since the last post. I've also gotten some coding and general improvements done, as well as some administrative work for the wiki. All in only six days, five if you subtract the Sunday I took off.

It's too early to officially announce the results of last week's poll, and it's still open for another day if you haven't voted yet. However, the results are pretty overwhelmingly in favor of the Koikatsu option. There was also a solid percentage of patrons voting in this poll, which is great. I've been tossing around the idea of hiring someone specifically to generate body portrait images for us, so we can get those in the game sooner. (If you have any opinions on that, feel free to share them!)

My writing efforts for this week have primarily been dedicated to job events, in particular, events for the Institute Services job. There are now about 10,000 words of events for services job, spread out over 11 events. Several of the events are multi-part or progressive events as well. I decided to focus on a single career so that the events would feel more unified, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Most of the rest of my writing was creating story threads for Lily and Toby. Basically, these characters will talk about their past during dates/hangouts/interactions in a way unique to them. This way these conversations will line up with their backstory and unique relationship with the player character.

This upcoming week I'll be starting the final writing for the male prologue to finish that as well. After that, I'll probably spend some more time focused on sex scenes. 26 is shaping up to be a pretty cool release!


Besty has been working on a new location in Appletree, as well as a job to go along with it. It's looking pretty good so far! Being a stripper should be an interesting career option for sure, especially after we get a decent amount of events and job content set up for it.

In case you're curious, there are only two more jobs planned for the game. These are the job at the farm coop, and the job at Progenerate Technologies. Not all jobs are going to have the same amount of content or potential for advancement. The three Institute jobs, along with the job at Progenerate will likely be the largest of the bunch.

That's it, for now, I'm heading back to the AW Word Pit to get some more writing done!

o7

ThaumX






5 comments:

  1. I feel dumb for asking, but are there any more plans with the milking section of the farm? I may have just not gotten opportunities yet to interact much there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took me forever to reply, I was distracted by making words...
      Anyway, yes, there is more content planned with the farm coop. We're actually introducing some of the NPCs that will be out there in this release. Eventually there will be a full job, as well as various activities, and more in-depth stuff regarding selling your own milk as a free-lance hucow.

      Delete
  2. More stuff with Lily is always good. Any chance we're gonna get some more dickgirl content?

    Any chance we might ourselves become one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am interested in this. Though it seems like worst case, this sort of thing could be added and expanded upon with mods. Still, would be nice to see officially added content.

      Delete
    2. Sorry it took me forever to reply!
      There isn't a lot of "official" futa content planned outside of interactions (and the main story) with Lily. Of course you can change your NPC generation settings to include a lot more futas in the common population. There will likely be a small event or item here or there that involves a futa, and of course any futa-related content someone happens to submit.

      As for playing as a futa, that isn't planned for 1.0 because of the amount of work involved to do it properly. I of course like the idea of a futa player, but I had to give it up for 1.0. That said, It's a solid part of my idea for expanding on 1.0 after the official release.

      Delete

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.