Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Fecundate Division


Hello everyone,

I'm going to try and keep this dev blog post short so I can get back to writing. There's only a week left until version 0.26 hits, so there's still plenty to do to have the best release possible.

I was a little tired on Saturday and wanted to take a step back from the more serious end of the male prologue... Long story short, this happened:


So now you can work in the Fecundate Division of Progenerate Technologies GmbH. Right now only the important basic events are in. There are about 6,500 words of them, things like getting caught on birth control, being inseminated, or being given fertility treatments. I know a lot of people have been waiting for this one, so I wanted to make sure to have at least the basics taken care of when putting it into a release. ^-^

Last week I also added in some pregnancy content, just some basic things like coming down with morning sickness, having food cravings, and getting unspeakably horny. Of course, I was also working on the final ending scene with Lily to wrap up the male prologue, and I'll be continuing with that the next couple of days before moving into testing mode.

We've also added in a new accessibility mode for people who use screen readers. Someone from the community was kind enough to let us know about certain areas in the game that gave them trouble while using a screen reader, so we went and addressed those immediate issues. There will probably be some other areas that could use some help as well, but it's a start. Sadly we haven't always done the best job at making things accessible, so it's great to be able to improve the playability in those areas. :D

That's it for now... I'm gonna get back to the AW Word Pit

o7

ThaumX



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Records Release - v1.25.0

  So immediately after I practically kill myself on version 1.24, and promise to be more reasonable... I went and set myself another crazy s...