Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Seriously?


So this weekend, being the nerd I am, I decided to make my own SIR model (Susceptible, Infected, Recovered) for disease spread. I've seen a few different versions in news articles and youtube videos, but I wanted to have one where I could play with the values to see what happens. 


Since I put time and effort into making it, I figured I'd share it with all of you. I'll include the archive in my Patreon and SubscribeStar posts, just extract the .zip and run the Html file. 

It's time to cover what we'll be working on for the version 0.34 release!

The main focus of this release is going to be the start of the relationship expansion. Because the relationship expansion is fairly large, it's going to be spread out over about three months, though we hope to have the majority of it done by the release of version 0.35 at the beginning of June, with June consisting mostly of relationship content wrapup. It's gonna be a lot of work...

This first month is going to focus on some of the aspects of more serious relationships, like visiting your partner's home, "stay at home" type evenings, and feeding your partner. There should be new stuff to do in this release, but it'll probably feel a bit hollow until we get things like cheating and talking about various relationship things such as pregnancies into the game for v35.

There will likely be a small amount of the usual extra small content items, just because they make a nice break from grinding away at something bigger. :D

That's about it for now, but I'll try to include some previews of what we've been working on into the weekly blog posts. 

Thanks for your support, stay safe out there!

ThaumX

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.