Sunday, August 26, 2018

Rampage


I went on a coding rampage today, executing a forward retreat to solve my > problem and create hundreds of new lines of code. In retrospect, however, I realize that naming a post "Rampage" right after a post about frustration with coding... probably wasn't the best idea. In any case, I worked a lot on the data structure changes today. I suppose that I should mention one benefit that I left out before: reusing code. Having the NPCs be compatible with the PC will allow the reuse of a lot of functions, either as-is or with some minor changes.

Instead of writing a long post, particularly after all the coding today, I decided to make an updated schedule graphic. I often reference the development plans/schedule, but realize it has been quite a while since I've created any sort of visualization with months/years on it... So here's a new one:

I'm super tired, so I'm going to go get some sleep. I've got another busy day planned tomorrow!

o/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.