Friday, August 31, 2018

Electric


My power was out all morning today, from about 8:30 to 12:30 for a "scheduled" outage. It totally screwed over my workflow, so I've been trying to catch up since then. I've been making steady progress on the code work, but ended up just shy of my goal to have a build ready for play testing done tonight.

The game is already running noticeably faster, and as a happy miscalculation, it seems that the speed for saving and loading has increased a good deal as well. The basic components of the automatic backward compatibility system are also in, it'll be nice to not have to worry about which version a save is from.

While I had been planning on making a nicer post tonight, I'm really out of time (it's late, and there's a couple things I still need to wrap up). So for now, I'll say goodbye until the release (fingers crossed) on Saturday.

o/


1 comment:

  1. lol. I like the picture ... there is something "deeply wrong" with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.