Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Quick Update

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd take a moment to say hello, and let you know what's been going on. Still working for a cool release, Looks like a pretty solid block of content in addition to all the other stuff. I think you'll like what's in store, though most of the new content is for the female start because I want to get it to some sort of passable point. 

With some of the extra recovery time, there's been more fun tomfuckery on Discord, which is usually pretty interesting. Talking about writing and developing characters, this fun Bowsette explosion, and role playing games. Even been kicking around some D&D stuff, which is neat, because I've been playing tabletop RPGs for over two decades. (Though I usually get stuck doing the DMing, which is fun in its own way, but it's also nice to be able to actually play once in a while!)  

So I'm going to post some super-random images that have came up at one point or another...





I can't even remember why I started drawing this, tbh

This one isn't my fault, I swear. I mean, sure, I drew it, but it wasn't my idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Expecting Release - v1.27

  Here we are again. Odd how we keep running into each other like this... it must be fate... how about getting a drink? No, I'm joking! ...