Monday, September 17, 2018

Some Previews

Just thought I'd share a few previews. Wrapped up the menu fixes (incl. cheats & npc settings) today, and got some other misc stuff taken care of, including making sure things are ready to go for Besty. Also fixed the "restart" button, so that now you can restart without issue, but in turn that screwed with the "page has been refreshed" warning... So I disabled that check if the restart button was used. Not much more I can do there, unfortunately. I spent some time this evening wrapping up this little gem:
and now I think I'm going to go read some of my favorite series about large chests.



Oh yeah, and some collapsing groups for the game encyclopedia, so that it's easier to find stuff. :D

I'll leave you with this important safety message:




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Expecting Release - v1.27

  Here we are again. Odd how we keep running into each other like this... it must be fate... how about getting a drink? No, I'm joking! ...