Saturday, November 24, 2018

Greetings from Muschi Valley


Hello everyone, I thought I'd do a quick blog post since I did the Thanksgiving one early in the week. Version 16 is out for $1 supporters. This time I'm trying a new Patreon feature that allows limiting a reward to a specific tier instead of just $amount+. Hopefully doing things this way will make it even easier to find the correct release for you :D

Work has been rather challenging the last couple days, unfortunately I don't have much control over when we'll get busy. It's worth it though, as most of the time I'm left with plenty of extra time to spend on AW. Between that, the holiday, and my toddler son getting sick yet again this month, I've fallen a bit behind. Not enough to delay the release or anything, but it's worth putting out there so you all know what's going on. I might not get quite as much of the conversational stuff done as I hoped, but there will still be plenty to see in version 17. 

I'm going to create a poll asking about the dynamic avatar drawer to go along with this post. While I've received plenty of suggestions to use it, it's not normal for people to send a suggestion "hey, don't use this particular thing", lol. I want to give everyone a chance to see what they thing about the idea.

Previews!

Piercing parlor to be available in v17
Maid Job available in v17
Standardized dialog option buttons - used via quick and easy macro.
Not exactly a preview, lol

That's all for now folks, have a great weekend!

o/


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.