We had a couple annoying bugs with this release. Not game-breaking, but annoying. It was mostly with the new changes we implemented in version 27. Because we focused on fixing those first, I thought I'd go ahead and do an incremental release. Nothing major as far as new content goes, but it should be more enjoyable without the player-character energy problem.
Original Version 0.27.0 Change Log is HERE.
- Energy bug has been fixed.
- Player now properly has a maximum energy amount based on their body and athleticism, and an "effective" maximum energy which also considers the player's health, depression, late-term pregnancy, very large breast size, gestation acceleration treatment, excessive lactation, drug addiction, etc.
- Max energy will never go below a value of 2, however having only 2 energy won't be enough for moderate to high-intensity exercise.
- Several minor errors in the updated medical district have been corrected.
- You can now properly get general health treatment.
- Bug with attending regular psychiatry appointments has been fixed.
- An error with calculating lactation breast size and max size has been fixed.
- This will remove issues some players have experienced where breast size is inconsistent.
- Besty has expanded the cooking system a little bit further. (Or broke it, who knows?)