Thursday, October 24, 2019

Special Preview

I forgot to add it to the blog post I just wrote, so I figured I'd add it in here for all of you who look at the actual dev blog :D

This is some late-night art that is being used in a scene with Lily providing some "encouragement" to the female start protagonist. This is a bit graphic/extreme, so if that kind of thing bothers you, you may want to skip viewing it. The game's content filters will hide it as appropriate, of course.

Deep in an Institute Lab...

1 comment:

  1. This is terrifying, and also one of my favourite fetishes, though I would never dare release any of my stories in which I truly indulge it. I am genuinely worried and excited to see what comes of it.

    ReplyDelete

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.