Hello everyone, and welcome to the Burst Release!
This release got its name from a rather dramatic addition to the fertility system: the ability to have your stomach literally burst during a hyper pregnancy. Don't worry though, this event should be rather rare, especially if you take advantage of the new 'elasticity' body transformatives such as UteriGrow™.
This has been a rather rough month, with my daughter and wife having some health issues, along with both Besty and I managing to catch a cold. I'm still pretty happy with what we've got accomplished though, which includes a whole bunch of new content. The additions to the Institute SPERM job alone clocks in at 20,000 words along with a bunch of scene images. I've also written 5 new Progenerate Technologies events, mostly related to fertility drugs, though there's also an interesting pre-birth stretching event. Speaking of fertility drugs, a bunch have been added along with the Gestique fertility clinic and spa. Gestation accelerators, elasticity drugs, fertility enhancement, fertility boosters, and even a zygote splitting medication are available. You can also avail yourself of the sauna at Gestique to help heal your unborn children.
We also got a lot of bug fixing done, some other content additions, and we've added the Resort area at Lake Clitea. Besty has also added an early version of the cooking system. You can currently cook a cheeseburger or blini as a trial, but next month you'll be able to make more complex dishes and add your own special "extra ingredients" to the food. Eventually, you'll be able to feed your date that fancy Rotini a la Rohypnol you lovingly crafted, or give your blini a nice sugar-semen glaze. The bug fixing was definitely a big part of our focus, however, as well as implementing some of your suggestions. One example is changing the class times for the various schools. Now they should be a lot more accessible if you wish to raise your skills.
Thanks for your support; we really hope you guys enjoy this release!
Words: 1,999,997 Characters: 12,095,923
Code: 184,823 lines
- Pregnancy belly size is now calculated for pregnant characters
- Based on the fundal height measurement, for a more accurate estimation of belly size.
- The description of belly size is now part of the character description in the character menu.
- Fundal height and the size of your fetus/s can be found in the character details page.
- Added gestation acceleration functionality to the fertility system.
- Players can now take three accelerant drugs, each of which will shorten their pregnancy. (Amount shortened depends on the drug and whether the player has the rapid gestation mutation.)
- The drugs can be found at the Gestique Fertility Clinic & Spa or will be administered automatically in the Progenerate Technologies job.
- Refined the temporary fertility boost functionality of the fertility system.
- Added two fertility-boosting medications, available at Gestique.
- Note: fertility boost naturally decays over time.
- Added a consumption scene for Fertili-Tea fertility-boosting beverage.
- Tea will now tell you when you drink it if it boosted your fertility, or if your current fertility boost is too high to be affected by the tea.
- Added zygote splitting functionality to the fertility system.
- Splitting zygotes is how identical twins happen. Previously all multiple pregnancies were fraternal.
- Added a drug called Saradberol that dramatically increases the odds of zygotes splitting when taken shortly after egg fertilization. (Available in Gestique.)
- Added womb elasticity and womb burst functionality to the fertility system.
- It is now possible for the player's belly to burst during a hyper pregnancy, resulting in a bad end.
- This effect should not be unlikely for most players, provided the player has taken the elasticizing treatments if planning on hyper pregnancy.
- In most cases, the belly burst will require the twin-wombs mutation and dual pregnancies.
- Belly burst thresholds will likely need to be adjusted based on player feedback.
- Players working for Progenerate Technologies will never have their wombs burst thanks to their advanced technology.
- Three elasticizing treatments/transformatives have been added to the game. They are available in the Gestique Fertility Clinic & Spa, or via working for Progenerate Technologies.
- Added a unique bad-end for the belly burst event.
- 11 new fertility-related drugs have been created and added to the game.
- All of them are available at Gestique in the medical district.
- All of them have had their own unique ads created, along with mini-scenes for having them administered.
- The player's base fertility score (comprised of the results from several variables) can now be increased to 6 via fertility transformatives.
- The Progenerate Technologies Fecundate Division job now has 5 new events.
- Primarily scenes for the administration of fertility drugs/treatments
- One scene involves vaginal stretching near the end of pregnancy. This will also improve birthing results.
- Major overhaul of the medical district to meet ThaumX standards.
- Medical services are now obtained from clinics that each have their own unique offices as planned.
- Dr. Weiner now provides general practice services from his clinic
- Abortion is now available during the first trimester from Dr. Weiner.
- H. Lecter's psychiatry clinic has been created.
- New writing for the emergency mental treatment scene.
- Therapy appointments now happen in his clinic and have some new images.
- Cosmetic Surgery is now available from the Dollmaker clinic as intended.
- Transformatives can now be purchased from the Irresistible or Proliferant clinics.
- The Gestique Fertility Clinic & Spa has been opened for fertility treatments.
- Fetal Health Sauna scene is now available to increase fetus health.
- Full range of fertility treatments available.
- Reformatted in the resource load skip buttons so that people would be less likely to click them when they shouldn't.
- Fixes and improvements to Screen Reader Mode (SRM).
- On-Off toggle buttons now properly display as system checkboxes in SRM.
- SRM can now be turned on from the system menu using a dropdown.
- Details on SRM on the accessibility page have been clarified, with a better secondary on-off button.
- Some other minor fixes to SRM functionality.
- New huge event chain for the Institute S.P.E.R.M. job.
- Events become available upon reaching the "Technician" rank, as it involves assignment to a new research project.
- A total of 6 events in the chain at about 20,000 words, with some internal choices and different possible outcomes.
- Events include some more extreme content, primarily BDSM and torture, but also impregnation and a potential lesbian sex scene.
- New job content items (5) for the S.P.E.R.M. job.
- Wrote location description content for the new Resort area off of Lake Clitea.
- A new random event that can occur late in pregnancy.
- New unique text colors are now shown for the 2nd and 3rd NPCs that take part in a conversation to make it more clear who is speaking.
- Skill training schools have had their class times adjusted to make it easier to attend when working a normal job.
- A new recursive function is in use with the game's backward compatibility function.
- Backward compatibility is now more stable, and should no longer cause game errors when playing with old saves (provided the save isn't corrupted).
- Scenario window will now scroll-to-top when displaying a new page of content.
- Fixed the problems with the Sperm-Vac and items cheats.
- Fixed the bug preventing the use of prologue skip in $5 builds.
- Made it so that the escape hatch doesn't work on death/bad-end screens, and the escape hatch window will now properly close after use.
- Prevent "go to sleep" double-clicks
- High-tech bed fix
- Body liquids drying over time
- Fix NPC initiated convotags
- Strip club private show scene (738 words)
- Bodyweight gain\loose fixed
- 2 Stripper job events (1600 words)
- Test possible after-sex bug in maid job events
- Swapping work on the first day fix
- Create map passages for Lake Clitea resort with navigation.
- Stripper work Wednesday bug fixed
- Random minor events (1100 words)
- Test two dates at the same time
- Autosave fixed to keep it from overwriting after loading
- Test jobbing once again to be sure it is okay.
- Ball-sack shop opened
- Bullseye athletic clothes department opened
- New athletic items and shoes.
- 20 new jewelry and accessories items added.
- You can now cook hamburger and blini
found a couple quick bugsReplyDelete
-visiting the general practice doctor seems to be bugged
-using the flexbow nude in my house will trigger the police public nudity scene
I saw a few strange issues playing it last night (v27) -
- Energy stuck on a very low level, and I am not sure how to restore it - eating or/and sleeping doesn't work.
- Mental health deteriorates in an amazing passe - in 2-3 days one can go from the full health to the suicide bad-end. I tried to decorate the apartment, and having sex, yet nothing seems helping. Wait, the only one that helped me was Dr. Lector, who restored my help back to 100%, but this is way too expensive.
p.s. I smell a bug in the balance formulas related to the mental health and energy.
Thanks guys for reporting those issues. I'm thinking that perhaps the energy issue may be related to the rapid decrease in mental health, but we're investigating that now. The general practice doctor is literally a missing quotation mark. (Doh!)ReplyDelete
We will blame Besty for that. If he is from Russia, he should feel guilty all the time!Delete
FYI - it seems like energy doesn't work in the cheat menu as well...Delete
Here is an image - http://prntscr.com/pfqjov
You seem to have posted 26.2 on the elite post on subscribestar. It's no skin off my teeth honestly, but I figured you should know.ReplyDelete