Friday, July 20, 2018

Website Buildin'

Originally Published: Oct 23 2017


It's been awhile since I've had to mess with a public webpage, intranet pages don't count because the standard for what's acceptable for those is waaaay different.

Hopefully you all like what I'm doing here so far, though I've not been spending a lot of time to make everything as nice as it could be. (I want to get back to AW!) Still, it does provide a better platform for doing a lot of the things that Patreon isn't great at (like anything involving text...), and I think the "About AW" page will be a better way to demonstrate what Accidental Woman is about than the narrow strip on the Patreon creator page. 

Probably most importantly, it gives a bit of independence from the Patreon platform in regard to content, and provides a means to communicate besides Discord.

And now, I'm going to try and get some sleep, I have to wake up in about 6 hours.

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.