Saturday, July 28, 2018

The HypnoTits Ride Again

I got a new tablet and wanted to try it out, thus I bring you the HypnoTits Mark IV. Enjoy at your own risk.

My old tablet was slowly succumbing to wear and old age, and I succumbed to Amazon shopping. :P  Not a lot new to report otherwise. I started working on some other code and fixes for the upcoming release today, yesterday was more work on the AI and writing game code for utilizing the AI. (The creation/training framework is external to the game, obviously.)

I also plopped this in there real quick, as it seems to be the way the poll is going:
Just a simple picture of GLADyS' camera, which is totally not from HAL 9000. 

The actual feedback menu and such isn't in, of course. I'll be working more towards actual release material over the next couple days. I've reached a good point with the AI, so I'm going to work mostly on content-type stuff up until the release. I'm looking forward to it :D

Until next time!

o/




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime Release v1.26

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.